Have a glass of the delicious Papaya-Pineapple Smoothie for breakfast to stay fit and energized throughout the entire day. Fresh papaya and kiwi, pineapple, or strawberry is a fantastic combination. It is perfect for a healthy breakfast or your energy booster after a powerful workout. If you are looking for the perfect combination between sweet, healthy, and fruity, you have to try this creamy and tasty smoothie recipe.
Papaya is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. Strawberries are also rich in vitamins and fiber and hold many benefits for the body and skin.
PAPAYA STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE
- 1 ½ cups Papaya fresh
- 1 ½ cups Strawberries sliced
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract optional
- 1 cup Almond milk
- Add the fresh papaya, strawberry slices, almond milk, and vanilla extract into the blender and blend for about 2 minutes.
- Add a few ice cubes and blend again for about 10 seconds.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve.