If you want to kickstart your day on a healthy note, you must try our homemade orange juice recipe. It is easy, delicious, and healthy. First of all, homemade orange juice is fresh, unlike those available at a store. Moreover, it is undiluted and does not contain any additives. If your kids do not like fresh oranges, you can give them fresh orange juice.
Orange juice is loaded with important nutrients such as folate, Vitamin C, potassium, and magnesium. Vitamin C boosts immunity and plays the role of a powerful antioxidant. I like to add ginger and mint leaves to enhance the taste and nutritional value of the recipe. Instead of mint leaves, you can also use basil leaves. If you like it a little bit sweeter, use honey instead of sugar to make it healthier.
FRESH MADE ORANGE JUICE
- 8 Large oranges
- A small piece of ginger
- A pinch of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 8 Mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- First, peel the oranges.
- Then, remove the white membrane of the oranges carefully.
- Cut each orange into 4 pieces.
- Use a fork to remove all the seeds of the oranges.
- Add the pieces to a blender jar.
- Peel the skin of the ginger. Rinse it well before adding it to the blender.
- Spray some salt and vinegar on the mint leaves. Rinse them in water before adding to the blender jar. Now that you have added all the ingredients to the, switch on the blender.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt on the freshly made orange juice.
- Add honey if you like it sweeter.