This pineapple cucumber juice is entirely free of added sugars and artificial ingredients. It is uber-fresh and packed with natural flavors.
Similar to most of my recipes, I have created this juice to be very versatile. You can adjust the ratios of the ingredients or add new ones as well.
Why I Love This Cucumber And Pineapple Juice
There are so many different reasons why I love this fresh pineapple cucumber juice.
- First, it only requires 2-3 ingredients: cucumber, pineapple, and lemon juice, which is optional. I prefer adding lemon juice because it helps balance the sweetness of the pineapple.
- You can use frozen ingredients as well if they are hard to find in your region. But fresh ingredients will always have a better flavor and texture.
- Next, it is a simple and affordable juice to make. Generally, cucumber, pineapple, and lemons are affordable in most parts of the world, which helps save on costs.
- Finally, it is perfect for on-the-go, and even your kids will enjoy it on their way to school! Divide the recipe by four for a single serving, or add the ingredients until your jug is full.
Variations For my Sugar-Free Pineapple Cucumber Juice
You can create a frozen slushy juice by freezing your pineapple chunks. Then, when you blend the juice ingredients together, you will have a thicker smoothie-like consistency.
I love this option because you don’t have to add more ingredients to create this unique texture.
If you want to add some sweetener to this juice, try Stevia. Alternatively, try an unprocessed natural sweetener, like honey or maple syrup.
Again, this recipe is versatile, but keep in mind that your juice flavor will change a little with different added ingredients. Always choose flavors that work well with pineapple and cucumber, such as mint or apple.
Also, you can substitute lemon juice with lime juice. Another type of citrus juice, such as orange, will also be perfectly fine.
You can, but in my opinion, that defeats the purpose of drinking pineapple cucumber juice.
However, some people are allergic to pineapple, so there is sometimes a need for a substitute. Have a look here at the best pineapple alternatives you can try.
I don’t recommend storing juice for too long in the fridge. However, if you have to, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
More Refreshing Juices
Sugar-Free Pineapple Cucumber Juice
- 1.65 pounds cucumber (2 large cucumbers)
- 1.75 pounds pineapple (1 pineapple)
- 1/2 lemon
- To start, wash your cucumbers well. Cut them into chunks.
- You can also peel and cube your pineapple.
- Then, add the cucumber chunks and pineapple cubes into a blender. Squeeze the lemon juice into the blender as well.
- Blend the ingredients together until you have a completely uniform and lump-free juice.
- If you don't like the pulp in the juice, you can strain the juice over a fine-meshed sieve. You can also add back some pulp if you want to. This is a technique used by a lot of people to adjust the exact amount of fiber they ingest.
- Serve this pineapple and cucumber juice immediately with a slice of fresh cucumber, lemon, and pineapple.