If you want to know the secret to create the best graham cracker cheesecake, follow this recipe! Ready in under 30 minutes, how can you not love this recipe?
EASY GRAHAM CRACKER CHEESECAKE
If you are looking for an easy and delicious dessert, try out this Graham cracker cheesecake recipe. It is creamy and simply incredible!
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Butter softened
FOR THE FILLING:
- 8 ounces Cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Chocolate syrup
- For the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl and mix well. Press into the bottom of a baking pan and put in the freezer to set.
- For the filling, combine the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl and mix well. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Add the flour and vanilla.
- Remove ²⁄₃ cup of the filling to a small bowl and stir in the chocolate syrup until combined.
- Pour the vanilla filling into the pan with the crust. Drop the chocolate filling over the vanilla filling by the spoonful. With a clean butter knife, stir the fillings in a zigzag pattern to marbleize them.
- Bake at 450ºF / 232ºC for 20 minutes or until the cheesecake is just set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour, then chill in the refrigerator until the cheesecake is firm.
- Serve immediately.
Serving: 1 sliceCalories: 258kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 4gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 220mgPotassium: 97mgFiber: 1gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 571IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 45mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let me know how it was!