When was the last time you’ve been to Disneyland? And let’s be honest, one of the most amazing things about this place is the original Disneyland Churros! Crispy on the outside with soft tender insides, these sweet Mexican Churros taste like heaven on earth. Fried to golden perfection, the Disneyland Churros are easy to make and require very few ingredients, so you can make them as often as you want as they will be gone very quickly, trust me!
- 1 cup Water
- 8 tablespoons Butter
- ¾ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 ¼ cup Flour
- 1 ½ cups Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- First, pour the water to a heated deep saucepan over medium heat and then spoon in the butter, cinnamon, and salt. Stir.
- Once the butter has melted and the mixture is boiling, stir in the flour.
- Lower the heat and cook the dough by stirring it constantly with a spatula until you get a smooth dough. Allow it to cool slightly.
- Now, add an egg to it and smoothen the dough further.
- Next, make churros out of the dough with a piping bag and fry them in the vegetable oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until they turn brown.