If you are looking for a healthy and refreshing summer drink, you should check out this simple cantaloupe melon juice recipe. A glass of cantaloupe melon juice will give you an instant dose of energy on a hot summer day and will keep you hydrated and healthy.
You only need 3 ingredients to make this refreshing melon juice; cantaloupe melon, water, and honey. You can also customize the recipe by adding lemon and mint leaves. Some people even like to add a pinch of salt which provides some additional taste.
Cantaloupe Melon Juice is a great source of vitamin C, fiber, and potassium. Enjoy this deliciously refreshing drink!
CANTALOUPE MELON JUICE
- 1 Cantaloupe Melon
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Cut the cantaloupe melon in two halves.
- After removing the seeds, cut the melon in small pieces. Put the melon pieces into the blender and add two cups of water.
- Blend until you get a smooth juice. Then strain the juice.
- Add a tablespoon of honey or more according to your preferences.
- Add a few ice cubes to the juice. Serve chilled.