GRILLED SALMON SKEWERS
This quick and simple Grilled Salmon Skewers recipe is the perfect snack for a relaxed summer barbecue or grill party. This recipe is also an excellent option for a low-carb meal or light lunch and provides you with sufficient proteins, vitamins, and healthy fats for a balanced diet.
- 1 pound Salmon filet skinless
- 1 Yellow bell pepper
- 2 Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 Soaked wooden skewers or metal skewers
- Slice the salmon into medium-sized pieces. Then, cut the bell pepper and tomato into slices.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, chili flakes, thyme, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Thread the salmon, lemon, tomatoes, and bell pepper on the 12 large metal or wooden skewers. Then pour the marinade over the skewers, turning to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Roast the skewers on the preheated grill for 4 minutes per side, often brushing with marinade or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serving: 1 skewerCalories: 103kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 8gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 48mgPotassium: 266mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 241IUVitamin C: 22mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let me know how it was!