If you are looking for a delicious and refreshing drink for the hot summer days you have to try this quick and simple Lemonade recipe! A few fresh lemons and oranges mixed with some sugar, ice cubes, and cool water is all you need!
- 3-4 cups Cold water
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 ½ Lemons
- 2 ½ Oranges
- 2 ½ cups Ice cubes
- Combine 1/2 cup of water and 1/4 cup of sugar in a small saucepan. Place it over medium-low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and set aside, allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime squeeze the lemon and orange juice into a large jug. Add the sugar and water sirup and stir it well.
- Add the ice cubes and then top it up with cold water. Then, cut the lemons and oranges into slices.
- Refrigerate it for a few hours before serving it for the best result.