These supreme oreo pancakes are a great way to kick off your weekend. They are so much fun to make and are super fluffy and delicious. This is one of the treats I could keep eating the entire day. Top them with some whipped cream and more crushed Oreos and voilà.
SUPREME OREO PANCAKES
- 24 Oreo Supreme cookies
- 1 ½ cup All-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 ¼ cup Whole milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg white whipped
- 3 tablespoons Butter melted
- Whipped cream for garnish
- 8 Extra Oreo Supreme cookies for garnishing
- Crush 16 of the oreo cookies, breaking them into very small pieces.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Stir in the crushed oreos.
- Then, pour in milk, egg and melted butter into the dry ingredient mix. Stir to form a smooth batter.
- Fold in the whipped egg white.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once heated, place one whole oreo in the center of the pan and cover the oreo by pouring about ¾ of a cup of pancake batter over it.
- When bubbles start appearing on the top of the pancake batter (after about 2-3 minutes), flip it over and cook for another 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat the cooking procedure with the remaining batter and oreos.
- Top the pancakes with the whipped cream and garnish it with the remaining crushed oreo. Or with some fresh strawberries.
- Serve and enjoy.