BLUEBERRY AND KIWI BREAKFAST BOWL
This one is definitely one of my favorite breakfasts. The blueberries together with kiwi, almonds, grapes, and honey provide you with a proper boost of energy for the entire day. This bowl of goodness is also a great choice for a shared breakfast or brunch!
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 cup Blueberries
- ¼ cup Oat flakes
- 2 teaspoons Almond flakes
- 2 teaspoons Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds
- ½ cup Kiwi
- ½ cup Grapes
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Mix yogurt and half of the blueberries with a hand blender until smooth.
- Pour the yogurt into serving bowls and sprinkle the oat flakes over.
- Top with almond flakes, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds.
- Add the kiwi, grapes, blueberries and honey.
Serving: 1 bowlCalories: 283kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 9gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 60mgPotassium: 554mgFiber: 6gSugar: 26gVitamin A: 226IUVitamin C: 50mgCalcium: 205mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let me know how it was!