Start your day with this delicious and healthy Blueberry and Kiwi Breakfast Bowl! This bowl is packed with nutrients to give you sustained energy throughout the morning. Yogurt provides protein, blueberries are high in antioxidants, and kiwis are a great source of vitamin C. Oats help keep you feeling full, while almonds and walnuts provide healthy fats. Be sure to top your breakfast bowl off with some honey for a sweetener.
- Yogurt: Gives your breakfast smoothie bowl the right consistency and adds some protein to help power your morning.
- Blueberries: High in antioxidants, these little berries are a powerhouse of nutrients.
- Oat flakes: Adds some texture and heartiness to the bowl to help keep you full until lunchtime.
- Almond flakes, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds: All these toppings add some healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals to the bowl.
- Kiwi, grapes, honey: These ingredients add sweetness and flavor to the bowl.
How to do a quick breakfast bowl
This breakfast bowl is so easy to make! Just add half of the blueberries into a blender and blend until smooth.
If you want a thicker consistency, add more fruits.
Top with everything listed above or anything you like and enjoy!
Making it ahead
You can also make this bowl ahead of time by prepping all the toppings and storing them in a container.
When you’re ready to eat, just blend the blueberries and yogurt together and top with your favorite toppings.
If you want a warm breakfast option, you can also heat up the oat flakes before adding them to the bowl.
Just switch up the yogurt with milk or water and add it to the oats and microwave for a minute or two. Or use a saucepan and create a warm porridge version of this breakfast bowl. Then, top with the rest of the ingredients and enjoy!
No matter how you make it, this Blueberry and Kiwi Breakfast Bowl is a healthy and delicious way to start your day! Enjoy!
If you’re looking for more breakfast inspiration, be sure to check out these other recipes!
BLUEBERRY AND KIWI BREAKFAST BOWL
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 cup Blueberries
- ¼ cup Oat flakes
- 2 teaspoons Almond flakes
- 2 teaspoons Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds
- ½ cup Kiwi
- ½ cup Grapes
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Mix yogurt and half of the blueberries with a hand blender until smooth.
- Pour the yogurt into serving bowls and sprinkle the oat flakes over.
- Top with almond flakes, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds.
- Add the kiwi, grapes, blueberries and honey.
Leave a Reply