Smoothies are one of the best ways to provide your body with minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Antioxidants are vital to boost your immunity because they help the body to fight against pathogens and diseases. Smoothies can also help the quality of your sleep, which positively affects your energy levels throughout the day.
We tend to rely so heavily on high amounts of caffeine, to get us through the day, which then impacts our sleep at night. The next time you consider that 3 p.m. cup of coffee to stay awake, think what a smoothie jam-packed with nutrients might do for you instead. So, whether you are just looking for a healthy snack, or if you actually wish to break the vicious caffeinated cycle and get some better rest; a smoothie might just be what you need to improve your sleeping patterns.
More Smoothie Recipes You’ll Love:
- Papaya Strawberry Smoothie
- Pineapple Papaya Smoothie
- Kiwi Spinach Smoothie
- Banana Peanut Butter Strawberry Smoothie
BERRY & AVOCADO SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup Berries (blueberries, strawberries, etc) frozen
- 1 Small avocado
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup Almond milk
- Put all the ingredients into a blender one-by-one and mix them well. You can reserve a few berries for garnishing at the end.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve.