Have you run out of delicious dinner options? Don’t worry I got you! This hearty beef and bean casserole is such an easy dinner option and your family is guaranteed to love it.
HEARTY BEEF AND BEAN CASSEROLE
After your first bite it will definitely feel as if you are in flavor paradise. Try out this delicious recipe!
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- ½ cup Bell pepper finely chopped
- ½ cup Celery chopped
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can Diced tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon Parsley
- ½ tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Cilantro chopped
- 1 ½ cups Vegetable broth
- 1 (8-ounce) can Cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until shimmering.
- Add the bell pepper, celery, onion, and garlic to the skillet and sauté for 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent.
- Add the ground beef and sauté for an additional 6 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Mix in the tomatoes, parsley, chili powder, cilantro and vegetable broth, then cook for 10 more minutes. Stir constantly.
- Pour them in a baking pan, then mix in the beans and sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper.
- Transfer the pan in the air fryer. Bake at 350ºF (177ºC) for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the beef is well browned.
- Remove the baking pan from the air fryer and serve immediately.
Serving: 1 portionCalories: 444kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 27gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 703mgPotassium: 637mgFiber: 8gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1248IUVitamin C: 36mgCalcium: 137mgIron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Let me know how it was!